Twin ISIL-claimed explosions targeting protest by members of Afghanistan's Hazara minority kill dozens, wound hundreds.
At least 87 people killed and thousands displaced as heavy rain triggers floods and landslides in parts of China.
At least nine killed and several wounded in shooting spree by 18-year-old man who later shot himself dead.
Page 1 of 7
Most Read News
- US election: Democrats' leaked emails cause DNC crisis
- Munich attack: Shooter's motive 'completely unclear'
- Powerful blasts kill at least 80 in Kabul protest
- South Sudan opposition replaces missing leader Machar
- Turkey in shake-up of security forces after failed coup
- Germany: Ansbach bomber 'pledged allegiance to ISIL'
|Liaquat Ali Khan|