by Neve Gordon and Yinon Cohen
The United Nations General Assembly recognised Palestine as a "non-member state". But it may very well be that Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas has already missed the boat. With the help of graphic designer, Michal Vexler, we have created an infogram to illustrate and explain how demographic changes within the West Bank obstruct the possibility of the two-state solution. The numbers suggest that Abbas' bid to the United Nations was too little, too late.
Afraid of Romney? Fed up with Obama? Have I got a candidate for you! Introducing Obamney. He’s got something to please both the Lilly-livered Liberals and the America First Conservatives. He’s the corporate approved candidate who will keep Wall Street and the Military/Industrial Complex on track for the next four years.
Page 1 of 2
Most Read News
- Two UK journalists working for $VICE detained in #Turkey
- Saudi troops enter northern #Yemen after Houthi clashes
- Al Jazeera journalists back in Cairo jail after verdict
- Video of celebrity #Iraq fighter slicing body goes viral
- Saudi-led forces accused of cluster bombings in #Yemen
- Discovery of dead refugees overshadows #Austria summit
|William deB. Mills|
|Liaquat Ali Khan|