Is it really possible that not a single Palestinian or Palestinian solidarity activist would stand for Greta Berlin, one of the founders of the Free Gaza Movement and its spokesperson for the last several years? Is it possible that not a single peace activist would rush to defend the person who was directly and physically involved in every naval attempt to break the siege on Gaza? Apparently, yes.
An Individual Response to Rebecca Solnit—from a card-carrying member of the rancid sector of the grousing far left.
I was chagrined to discover after writing my rebuttal that the currently widely distributed essay, Leftists Explain Things to Me by Rebecca Solnit, is four years old!
A surprisingly large segment of America tuned into the first Presidential debate, but for some odd reason, President Obama did not appear among them. Who was in charge of his debate prep, Clint Eastwood? Even an empty chair would have provided a sturdier obstinacy.
The news is out but bears repeating. New reports confirm it. It shouldn't surprise. It's one of the oldest stunts around. Attacks launched are blamed on victims. Wars follow.
Sinking the Lusitania in May 1915 preceded America's April 1917 WW I entry. The 1933 Reichstag fire helped Hitler assume dictatorial powers.
Page 294 of 573
Most Read News
- Kerry to discuss #Iran nuclear deal with #Egypt and #Qatar
- Several dead in #Turkey in attacks blamed on PKK group
- Iraqis vent anger over power cuts and corruption
- Suspected wing of #MH370 arrives in #France for tests
- Osama bin Laden's relatives killed in UK plane crash
- #Palestine to lodge #ICC complaint over baby's death