One of the fascinating characteristics of conservatives is how they are able to live in an alternative universe within their own minds, one that can easily be called la-la land.
The man on the ground is Ayman Odeh, a member of the Israeli parliament, the head of the Joint List, the third largest party in the parliament, and the highest-ranking Palestinian politician in Israel.
If President Trump doesn't watch out, he is going to be Netanyahu's chump, says Thomas L. Friedman from the New York Times.  Trump's statements about the abstention of the latest UNSC-vote by the US and his appointments for the ambassadorship to David Friedman or his son-in-law Kushner in the White House are causing serious fears. He seems ideologically so close to Netanyahu as only the right-wing Israel settlers can be, and they are very critical of Netanyahu.
With today’s inauguration, supporters of Donald Trump have high hopes that he is going to “make America great again,” which was his signature slogan during his presidential campaign.
Page 10 of 537
Most Read News
- Westminster attack: Death toll rises to five
- FBI: No information to support Trump wiretap claim
- Trump administration to host first anti-ISIL meeting
- London police: Eight arrests over Westminster attack
- FBI head James Comey confirms Russia election probe
- Israel: 2016 killing of Hezbollah commander inside job
|Syed Kamal Hussain Shah|