Pro-Zionist Canadian Government war crimes exposed
Canadian Government has broken off diplomatic relations with remote, peaceful Iran and justified this with a comprehensively false litany of allegations. While Iran has not invaded any other countries for centuries, the pro-war, pro-Zionist, US lackey Canadian Government has been involved in the Zionist-promoted US War on Muslims that has killed 12 million Muslims through violence or war-imposed deprivation since 1990. Further, 1.1 million Canadians have died preventably since 2001 linked to perverted Canadian Government fiscal priorities of killing Muslim abroad rather than keeping Canadians alive at home.
On 7 September 2012 the Canadian Foreign Affairs Minister, John Baird, announced severance of diplomatic relations with Iran, stating in part: “Canada has closed its embassy in Iran, effective immediately, and declared personae non gratae all remaining Iranian diplomats in Canada. Canada’s position on the regime in Iran is well known. Canada views the Government of Iran as the most significant threat to global peace and security in the world today. The Iranian regime is providing increasing military assistance to the Assad regime; it refuses to comply with UN resolutions pertaining to its nuclear program; it routinely threatens the existence of Israel and engages in racist anti-Semitic rhetoric and incitement to genocide; it is among the world’s worst violators of human rights; and it shelters and materially supports terrorist groups, requiring the Government of Canada to formally list Iran as a state sponsor of terrorism under the Justice for Victims of Terrorism Act. Moreover, the Iranian regime has shown blatant disregard for the Vienna Convention and its guarantee of protection for diplomatic personnel. Under the circumstances, Canada can no longer maintain a diplomatic presence in Iran” (Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada, “Canada closes embassy in Iran, expels Iranian diplomats from Canada”, 7 September 2012).
This Zionist-impelled Canadian Government statement is packed with Zionist falsehoods, revealing the Canadian Government as a craven lackey of Israeli state terrorism; US state terrorism, French state terrorism and UK state terrorism. Careful, quantitative analysis of Foreign Minister Baird’s statement reveals it to be comprehensively false as applied to Iran (indeed an extraordinary example of the Big Lie), but, as indicated below in square brackets, quite accurate when applied to Apartheid Israel, the Zionist-beholden US and UK, an endlessly narcissistic France and Zionist-beholden Canada itself:
(1) Far from being “the most significant threat to global peace and security in the world today”, Iran has not invaded any other country for several centuries (and then only neighboring countries) [since 1945, in addition to global subversion, the record of countries invaded and/or occupied is 30 (the US), 47 (the UK), 35 (France), 10 (Apartheid Israel), and 3 (Canada, albeit only as a US lackey)];
(2) Iran has no territorial ambitions [the US, UK, France, Canada and Apartheid Israel continue to variously occupy the territory of other countries];
(3) Iran has no nuclear weapons [nuclear weapons held by Canada’s allies and/or friends and total 8,000 (the US), 225 (the UK), 300 (France) and 200 (Apartheid Israel); Canada has formally no nuclear weapons but has been a key part of US nuclear terrorism for over 60 years; see “List of states with nuclear weapons”, Wikipedia];
(4) Iran assertedly wants a nuclear-free Middle East, has no desire for nuclear weapons and is not developing nuclear weapons [see item #3 above; Canada helped in the development of nuclear weapons and supplies nuclear materials to nuclear terrorist states France, UK and the US and via the US to Apartheid Israel; Canada and its allies and/or friends the US, the UK, France and Apartheid Israel are opposed to a nuclear weapons-free Middle East];
(5) Iran does not threaten the existence of Apartheid Israel (it simply demands one-man-one-vote for Palestinians, the right of 12 million Palestinians to live in their own country and the end of the obscenity of Israeli Apartheid) [In contrast, as seen by eminent Jewish and non-Jewish scholars, the racist Zionism of Apartheid Israel and its backers represents a huge threat to Israel, to Jews as well as to Palestinians, Arabs, Muslims and the World; see the website “Jews Against Racist Zionism” and see Alan Hart ‘s book “Zionism: the Real Enemy of the Jews”];
(6) Iran is not involved in anti-Semitic rhetoric (it has an ancient Jewish community that is represented in Parliament, and it merely opposes racist Zionist anti-Arab anti-Semitism, Islamophobia, the Palestinian Genocide and a genocidal Apartheid Israel) [in contrast, the official positions of Zionist-beholden, war-making, serial invader, terrorist sates of the US, UK, France and Canada are anti-Arab anti-Semitic in deadly practice by being variously involved in the post-1990 US War on Muslims that has so far killed 12 million Muslims through violence or violently-imposed deprivation; for the Awful Truth ignored by Zionist-beholden Western Mainstream media (Google “Muslim Holocaust, Muslim Genocide”) and egregiously anti-Jewish anti-Semitism through falsely identifying decent, anti-racist Jews with the appalling crimes of the Palestinian Genocide in which 2 million Palestinians have died since 1936 due t violence or violently-imposed deprivation (Google “Palestinian Genocide”)];
(7) Iran does not incite genocide (to the contrary it is publicly intellectually but peacefully opposed to the following US Alliance-complicit genocidal atrocities (deaths from violence or violence-imposed deprivation in parentheses): the Palestinian Genocide (2 million since 1936), the Iraqi Genocide (4.6 million since 1990), the Afghan Genocide (5.6 million since 2001), the Somali Genocide (2.2 million since 1992), the Libyan Genocide (0.1 million since 2011), the Israeli Syrian Genocide in the Golan Heights (0.1 million expelled since 1967) and the worsening Western – and Saudi-backed violence in non-occupied Syria) [the US, UK, France and Canada have variously been involved as participants in or supporters of these horrendous atrocities];
(8) Iran, like most countries, needs to improve its human rights compliance. However Iran deserves recognition as a world leading supporter of the fundamental right to life in its abjuration of war and occupation. Iran has won praise from the UN as the world’s leading country in the fight against US- and Canadian-protected Afghan opiates that are linked to the deaths of about 100,000 people every year) [US-, UK-, France- and Canada-backed Apartheid Israel has deprived Palestinians of all human rights; the most fundamental human right is the right to life, but as set out in #7, the US, UK, France, Canada and Apartheid Israel have variously been involved in the killing of 12 million Muslims since 1990 through violence or war-imposed deprivation (Google “Muslim Holocaust, Muslim Genocide” )];
(9) Foreign Minister Baird stated that Iran “shelters and materially supports terrorist groups” but in supporting Hamas in Palestine and Hezbollah in Lebanon Iran is merely supporting indigenous nationalist groups with massive popular support (thus Hamas gained 76 seats out of 132 in the 2006 elections held under Israeli guns, the only democratic elections ever held in Palestine, 93% of 12 million Palestinians being prohibited from voting for the government ruling all of Palestine, and 50% are prohibited from even living in Palestine) [according to the Israeli Foreign Ministry 3,700 Israelis/Jews have been killed by Palestinians since 1920 – the number of people murdered in the US city of Detroit every 8 years - whereas 2 million Palestinians have died from violence or violently-imposed deprivation since 1936 – it is clear that US-, UK-, France- and Canada-backed Israeli state terrorism has outdone Palestinian non-state terrorism by a factor of 2,000,000/3,700 = 540. Similarly, Muslim non-state terrorism has killed 2,000 Westerners since 1990 (this ignoring 3,000 killed in the US-complicit 9-11 atrocity and 2,000 Israelis killed since 1990 in conflict associated with the Palestinian Genocide) whereas the US, UK, France, Canada and Apartheid Israel have variously been involved in killing 12 million Muslims since 1990 i.e. US state terrorism, UK state terrorism, French state terrorism, Canadian state terrorism and Apartheid Israeli state terrorism are collectively 12,000,000/2,000 = 6,000 times worse in terms of deadly outcomes than Muslim-origin non-state terrorism (Google “Muslim Holocaust, Muslim Genocide” and “Palestinian Genocide”)];
(10) Iran is accused of contravention of the Vienna Convention and the protection of diplomats because of the deplorable, student activist-run Iranian hostage crisis (1979-1981) in which none of the 7 US embassy staff held hostage were killed but 8 US servicemen and 1 Iranian died when the US invaded Iran. However a hugely deadly outcome of this affair arose from the secret Irangate settlement scheme involving Iran, the US, Apartheid Israel and the consequent funding of US-backed Nicaragua Contra terrorists. Violent deaths aside, there were 0.2 million excess deaths in the US-backed civil war in Nicaragua in 1979-1992 (see Chapter 5, Gideon Polya, “Body Count. Global avoidable mortality since 1950”, now available for free perusal on the Web [one notes for reasons of balance that the US bombed the Chinese Embassy in Belgrade in 1999, an atrocity in which 3 Chinese diplomats were killed and 20 were injured, and the UK has recently threatened to invade the Ecuadorean Embassy in London to capture Australian and World hero Julian Assange, founder of the truth-revealing Wikileaks].
One could reasonably conclude from this analysis that the Zionist-perverted Canadian Government is pathologically dishonest as well as being linked to horrendous state terrorism, war criminal serial invasion of other countries, US nuclear terrorism and gross abuse of human rights. Perhaps the most egregious war crime in which the Canadian Government is complicit is exposed by UN Population Division statistic that reveal 2.9 million Afghan under-5 year old infant deaths since the 2001 invasion, 90% avoidable and due to gross US Alliance violation of the Geneva Convention. Articles 55 and 56 of the Geneva Convention demand that an Occupier must supply life-sustaining food and medical services to the conquered subjects “to the fullest extent of the means available to it”. However the horrible reality is that “annual per capita total health expenditure” permitted by the US Alliance and Canada in Afghanistan is a mere US$69 as compared to $4,196 for Canada (see WHO). Canada has been involved in the passive mass murder of an estimated 2.6 million Afghan infants, a war crime of the same order of magnitude as the WW2 Jewish Holocaust (5-6 million killed, 1 in 6 dying from deprivation) and the 1942-1945 WW2 Bengali Holocaust in which the British deliberately starved 6-7 million Indians to death for strategic reasons while complicit White Australia deliberately withheld food from its huge grain stores from starving India. It is notable that Canada achieved a moral high ground in its Churchill-blocked offer of grain for starving India in WW2 (see my book "Jane Austen and the Black Hole of British History" now available for free perusal on the web ).
However many traditional, white, Anglo readers (e.g. racist, religious right Republicans, R4s) may be unconvinced by this analysis on the basis that non-European lives don’t really matter. One must consider that (1) 158 Canadian Forces personnel killed in the Afghan War since 2002 and 1,859 have been wounded (see “Canadian forces casualties in Afghanistan”, Wikipedia) ; (2) 10,000 Canadians have died opiate drug-related deaths linked to the US Alliance (and Canadian) restoration of the Taliban-destroyed Afghan opium industry to a current over 90% of world market share (Google “Afghan Holocaust, Afghan Genocide” ); and (3) of 1.1 million Canadians have died preventably since the invasion of Afghanistan in 2001 linked to the Neocon American- and Zionist imperialist-subverted Canadian Government’s perverted fiscal priorities of killing Muslims abroad rather than on keeping Canadians alive at home.
(1). 158 Canadian Afghan War dead.
A total of 158 Canadian Forces personnel have been killed in the Afghan War since 2002 and 1,859 have been wounded. This is the largest death toll for any Canadian military mission since the Korean War (see “Canadian forces casualties in Afghanistan”, Wikipedia).
(2). 10,000 Canadians have died since 2001 linked to US Alliance restoration of the Taliban-destroyed Afghan opium industry.
In Jane A. Buxton et al, “The context of illicit drug overdose deaths in British Columbia, 2006” (Harm Reduct J. 2009; 6: 9 ), the authors estimated 223 illicit drug overdose deaths (IDD) in British Columbia in 2006.
Using the figure of 60% of drug-related deaths being opiate drug-linked (EU) and the population of Canada being 33.505 million/4.420 million times that in BC (2009 data), one can estimate total Canadian opiate drug-related deaths in 2006 as
223 x 33,505 million/4.420 million x 0.6 = 1,014.
Taking this as the average number of Canadian opiate drug-related deaths in the period 2001-2012 since the invasion of Afghanistan , one can estimate that Canadian opiate drug deaths due to US Alliance (and Canadian) restoration of the Taliban-destroyed Afghan opium industry to 90% of world market share total 1,014 per year x 11 years x 0.9 = 10,039. This compares to 1 million such deaths globally since the invasion, this including 3,700 Australian deaths, 18,000 British deaths and 200,000 US deaths.
According to CBC News (2007): “The latest Afghan numbers are so large that the country now accounts for 92 per cent of the illicit global opium crop… Canada's position towards the poppy crop has been more ambivalent. Prime Minister Stephen Harper has said Canada is against both terrorism and drug trafficking in Afghanistan. But at the same time he has deliberately kept Canadian troops from joining the U.S. eradication program” (see “Afghanistan: heroin producer to the world… Canadian soldiers, returning from tours of duty, report routinely seeing poppies and other drug crops, such as marijuana, growing brilliantly in the fields.”, CBC News, 5 July 2007 ).
It should be noted that this estimate includes deaths from abuse of opiate prescription drugs and ignores the precise source of heroin for Canada – it is based on the Canadian share of global opiate drug-related deaths due to an illicit global industry in which the US Alliance- and Canada-protected Afghan opium industry is responsible for over 90% of world opium production.
(3). 1.1 million Canadians have died preventably since 2001 due to warped pro-war Canadian Government fiscal priorities.
It has been estimated that some 66,000 Australian preventable deaths annually (and most ultimately due to social and political shortcomings), the breakdown being 18,000 (annual Australian deaths from adverse hospital events), 15,500 (smoking), 10,000 carbon burning pollution-derived ), 9.000 (avoidable Indigenous Australian deaths), 6,000 obesity-related), 3,000 (alcohol-related), 2,100 (suicides), 1,400 (road deaths), 360 (opiate drug-related deaths annually due to US restoration of the Taliban-destroyed Afghan opium industry) and 300 (homicides) (see Gideon Polya, “Why PM Julia Gillard must go: 66,000 preventable Australian deaths annually”, Countercurrents, 21 February 2012 ).
In 2009 the Australian population was 21.875 million as compared to Canada’s 33.505 million. Given the socio-economic similarities between Canada and Australian and in particular similarities between the Canadian and Australian public health systems, one can estimate that annual preventable deaths in Canada at 66,000 per year x 33.505 million/ 21.875 million = 101,089. Accordingly, preventable Canadian deaths since 9-11 due to warped neo-liberal Canadian Government fiscal policies (taxpayer money for killing Afghans rather than for saving Canadian lives at home) total 101,089 x 11 = 1.1 million.
Note that this analysis includes items such as smoking for which immediate action would take many years to take effect – but then successive Canadian government’s have had half a century to take requisite action.
Summary and conclusions.
The pro-war, pro-Zionist, US lackey, Zionist-beholden Canadian Government has broken off diplomatic relations with remote, peaceful Iran and justified this with a comprehensively false litany of allegations. While Iran has not invaded any other countries for centuries, Canada has been involved in the Zionist-promoted US War on Muslims that has (so far) killed 12 million Muslims through violence or war-imposed deprivation since 1990. Further, 1.1 million Canadians have died preventably since 2001 linked to perverted Canadian Government fiscal priorities of killing Muslim abroad rather than keeping Canadians alive at home. In addition while 158 Canadians have been killed and 1,859 have been wounded in the Afghan War, it can be estimated that about 10,000 Canadians have died opiate drug-related deaths since 2001 linked to US Alliance restoration of the Taliban-destroyed Afghan opium industry .
The Neocon American and Zionist Imperialist-beholden Canadian Government has an appalling record of lying and massive complicity in US Alliance state terrorism, war crimes (12 million Muslim deaths in the post-1990 Zionist-backed US War on Muslims), 1 million global opiate-related deaths due to US Alliance and Canadian protection of the world-leading Afghan opium industry, and the preventable deaths of over 1 million Canadians since the invasion of Afghanistan due to perverted pro-killing government fiscal priorities. What can decent Canadians and indeed all decent people around the world do about this barbarism? Decent people must inform everyone they can, demand Canadian electoral rejection of the US- and Zionist-subverted and perverted Canadian Government, and demand prosecution of all complicit Canadian, US Alliance and Apartheid Israeli politicians before the International Criminal Court (ICC).
|< Prev||Next >|
Other articles in Politics
More NATO Forces for Eastern Europe 17 April 2014
The Ayatollahs' Overlooked Anti-WMD Fatwas 16 April 2014
Ukraine, Venezuela, and Chile 15 April 2014
Patronizing Paychecks 13 April 2014
US Anti-Iranian Arrogance 13 April 2014
Shale revolution a failure 11 April 2014
Netanyahu's War on Palestine 09 April 2014
US Federal Judges Owe America an Apology 08 April 2014
Obama’s Changing Moral Compass on Iraq 07 April 2014
Tina Turner, Mad Max, Al Gore and You 06 April 2014