Is the Obama Administration telling the American people the truth over what is happening in Iraq and Crimea? A growing number of international observers are starting to question the chronicle of events being released by the White House.
Freelance journalist Brandon Martinez breaks down the deceptive language people use to whitewash the true nature of the so-called Israel-Palestine conflict.
This Divestment Bill Hurts My Feelings deconstructs and debunks the multitude of talking points against divestment on university campuses and makes a clear case for cutting our complicity with Israeli occupation and apartheid. Fusing together spoken word poetry and motion graphics, I collaborated with director, animator, and co-founder of DAM, Suhel Nafar, on the project.
Page 3 of 56
Most Read News
- #Philippines army and rebel clashes leaves dozens dead
- Ex-Israeli spy chief slams Netanyahu on #Iran handling
- Palestinians tear-gassed during West Bank protests
- US Homeland Security shutdown averted for one week
- #Iraq launches offensive to to retake Tikrit from ISIL
- Russian opposition leader Nemtsov shot dead in Moscow