Ban Ki-moon, the United Nations secretary-general, has said that the Palestinian bid for recognition by the UN is understandable.
As he prepares to open the 66th annual General Assembly on September 19, Ban said that both sides must engage in dialogue, regardless of the outcome of the vote.
|< Prev||Next >|
Most Read News
- Trump declares media 'the enemy of the American people'
- Social media mocks Trump for making up Sweden attack
- Ukraine truce renewed at Munich security conference
- French police search Marine Le Pen's party headquarters
- Kurds pledge to fight Turkey to retain Syria's Manbij
- China to suspend coal imports from North Korea
|Liaquat Ali Khan|