Ban Ki-moon, the United Nations secretary-general, has said that the Palestinian bid for recognition by the UN is understandable.
As he prepares to open the 66th annual General Assembly on September 19, Ban said that both sides must engage in dialogue, regardless of the outcome of the vote.
|< Prev||Next >|
Most Read News
- Democrats nominate Hillary Clinton for US presidency
- Obama says Clinton most qualified to be next president
- Hillary Clinton accepts nomination to run for president
- France: Priest killed in ISIL-linked attack on church
- Turkey shuts scores of media outlets, sacks generals
- US Vice President Joe Biden blasts Donald Trump
|Liaquat Ali Khan|