Ban Ki-moon, the United Nations secretary-general, has said that the Palestinian bid for recognition by the UN is understandable.
As he prepares to open the 66th annual General Assembly on September 19, Ban said that both sides must engage in dialogue, regardless of the outcome of the vote.
|< Prev||Next >|
Most Read News
- #Philippines army and rebel clashes leaves dozens dead
- Activists say 90 Christians abducted by ISIL in #Syria
- US and #Iran laud 'progress' in nuclear talks
- Two top Mubarak-era officials acquitted in #Egypt
- Suicide blasts at Nigerian bus stations leave 22 dead
- US officials question Netanyahu's judgement