Ban Ki-moon, the United Nations secretary-general, has said that the Palestinian bid for recognition by the UN is understandable.
As he prepares to open the 66th annual General Assembly on September 19, Ban said that both sides must engage in dialogue, regardless of the outcome of the vote.
|< Prev||Next >|
Most Read News
- Army 'regains ground' from #ISIL in battle for Ramadi
- #Spain issues alert over oil slick threatening islands
- Drowning in a cacophony of content as #YouTube turns 10
- Fresh fighting flares in #Yemen as dialogue hopes dim
- EU charges #Gazprom with abusing gas market prices
- World leaders join Gallipoli commemoration in #Turkey