Ban Ki-moon, the United Nations secretary-general, has said that the Palestinian bid for recognition by the UN is understandable.
As he prepares to open the 66th annual General Assembly on September 19, Ban said that both sides must engage in dialogue, regardless of the outcome of the vote.
|< Prev||Next >|
Most Read News
- S Arabia ready to take 'necessary measures' in #Yemen
- Six #Tunisia police chiefs dismissed over museum attack
- Israeli PM regrets offending Arab-Israelis during poll
- #Yemen crisis talks to be held in Doha, says UN
- Report: #Israel spied on #Iran nuclear talks
- #Singapore begins mourning for Lee Kuan Yew
|William T. Hathaway|