Ban Ki-moon, the United Nations secretary-general, has said that the Palestinian bid for recognition by the UN is understandable.
As he prepares to open the 66th annual General Assembly on September 19, Ban said that both sides must engage in dialogue, regardless of the outcome of the vote.
|< Prev||Next >|
Most Read News
- MSF: Nigeria air strike on refugee camp kills dozens
- Adama Barrow sworn in as Gambia's president in Senegal
- Duterte: No one can stop me from declaring martial law
- Amazon's Mahatma Gandhi flip-flops prompt anger
- Suicide attack kills dozens at army base in Mali's Gao
- Syria's war: Rebel groups to attend Astana peace talks
|Allen L. Jasson|