Miko Peled is an ex-Israeli soldier and the son of an Israeli general. He gave a talk in Seattle on October first. He debunked and exposed many Israeli myths about the Israeli/Palestinian conflict. He talks about the Israeli oppression Palestinians are living under. He describes Israeli leaders as war criminals and the Israeli army as the largest terrorist organization. He proposes a one state solution to both people although he fails to provide a solution to the millions of Palestinian refugees in exile.
|< Prev||Next >|
Most Read News
- Westminster attack: Death toll rises to five
- North Korea 'tests new high-thrust rocket engine'
- FBI: No information to support Trump wiretap claim
- Trump administration to host first anti-ISIL meeting
- Rex Tillerson pledges to work together with China
- Clashes in Syria's Damascus after surprise rebel attack
|Syed Kamal Hussain Shah|