The United States citizens have the right to speak freely, only if it does not have an effect on the status quo. Since the 1960's where there were authentic social movements, there has been a loss in the demonstration movement. Recently, there have been many instances where people or activists who disagree are being quieted by US law enforcement.
|< Prev||Next >|
Most Read News
- Telecom firm AT&T to buy Time Warner for $85bn
- Al-Shabab seizes Somali town after peacekeeper pullout
- Myanmar army forces hundreds of Rohingya from homes
- UNESCO approves new anti-Israel resolution on Jerusalem
- Prison break in Arcahaie in hurricane-hit Haiti
- Battle for Mosul: Iraq forces close in on more villages
Who Is Your Choice for President?
|William deB. Mills|