The United States citizens have the right to speak freely, only if it does not have an effect on the status quo. Since the 1960's where there were authentic social movements, there has been a loss in the demonstration movement. Recently, there have been many instances where people or activists who disagree are being quieted by US law enforcement.
|< Prev||Next >|
Most Read News
- Somali jet suspect 'checked in on Turkish Airlines'
- Tunisia completes barrier along Libya border
- Congo to probe alleged sex abuse by peacekeeers in CAR
- Al-Qaeda claims kidnap of Australians in Burkina Faso
- Algeria adopts landmark constitutional reforms
- Australian released by al-Qaeda says husband is alive