The United States citizens have the right to speak freely, only if it does not have an effect on the status quo. Since the 1960's where there were authentic social movements, there has been a loss in the demonstration movement. Recently, there have been many instances where people or activists who disagree are being quieted by US law enforcement.
|< Prev||Next >|
Most Read News
- Russia and Syria deny striking UN aid convoy in Aleppo
- Scores drown after boat capsizes off Egypt's coast
- Syria's war: UN 'ready' to resume humanitarian aid
- Nigeria: Troops battle Boko Haram near Malam Fatori
- Trump's son compares Syrian refugees to Skittles
- Iraq: Security forces close in on ISIL-held Shirqat
Who Is Your Choice for President?