The United States citizens have the right to speak freely, only if it does not have an effect on the status quo. Since the 1960's where there were authentic social movements, there has been a loss in the demonstration movement. Recently, there have been many instances where people or activists who disagree are being quieted by US law enforcement.
|< Prev||Next >|
Most Read News
- #France says two Paris bombers travelled through Greece
- Rights group slam 'Islamophobia' of US candidates
- Refugee border controls putting lives 'at risk'
- #Argentina exit polls suggest win for opposition's Macri
- French aircraft carrier sent to target ISIL in #Syria
- Mass raids after #Paris attacks spark civil rights fears
|William T. Hathaway|
|William A. Cook|