Palestinians bury baby killed in West Bank arson attack Share Link: Hundreds of mourners attend funeral of 18-month old Ali Saad Dawabsheh killed by suspected Jewish settlers.
Executives to be tried over #Fukushima nuclear disaster Share Link: Independent judicial panel rules three plant operator executives should be tried for negligence over disaster in 2011.
Muslims being 'erased' from Central African Republic Share Link: Amnesty International says Muslims living in rural areas especially targeted as militias undertake "ethnic cleansing".
Several dead in #Turkey in attacks blamed on PKK group Share Link: Kurdish fighters attack a police station and fire on railway workers in two separate attacks, Turkish officials say.
- Pyongyang says Canadian man admitted carrying out "subversive plots" against the comm...
- Cairo court adjourns long-running retrial of Peter Greste, Baher Mohamed, and Mohamed...
- Ai Weiwei says UK embassy denied him six-month visa over "criminal conviction" before...
- Malaysia says debris on Reunion island "very likely" from Boeing jet, but unclear if ...
- Parliament passes law, with 46 MPs in favour and 40 against, despite opposition from ...
- Persistent heckling of one of Australia's most accomplished indigenous athletes descr...
Saturday, 07 April 2012 06:05
By Darren Wolfe
Highlights of the Brandywine Peace Community's Good Friday Protest and Civil Disobedience at Lockheed Martin in King of Prussia, PA
|< Prev||Next >|
Thanks to all of our supporters for your generosity and your encouragement of an independent press!
Saudi soldiers killed in shelling near #Yemeni border Share Link: Shelling from Yemeni side...
Palestinians bury baby killed in West Bank arson attack Share Link: Hundreds of mourners attend...
#Eritrea blames migrant exodus on human trafficking Share Link: Foreign ministry calls on...