#Yemen rivals sign peace agreement Share Link: A UN-brokered peace deal between Houthi rebels and Yemen's government has been signed while the Houthis have taken control of government buildings and a state radio and TV station in the capital, Sanaa.
Turkish forces fend off Kurdish protesters Share Link: Turkish security forces have used tear gas and water cannon to disperse a rally by Kurds, who gathered in support of Kurdish refugees who fled attacks in Syria, and those battling Islamic State in Iraq and Levant (ISIL) fighters on Syrian soil.
Ashraf Ghani declared winner of Afghan poll Share Link: Afghanistan's election commission has declared Ashraf Ghani as the winner of the country's disputed presidential election.
#ISIL captive's wife pleads for his release Share Link: The wife of a British taxi driver being held hostage by ISIL implored his captors to release him, saying she could not see how his death could assist any cause.
- A man carrying a knife broke into the White House hours after Barack Obama had left, ...
- A suicide car bomber reportedly killed three people at a checkpoint manned by the Shi...
- A team of health workers trying to bury Ebola victims has come under attack in Sierra...
- A series of explosions have been heard across the Yemeni capital as Houthi rebels and...
- Fighting in Ukraine is continuing and a ceasefire signed on September 5 to end fighti...
- Fiji coup leader Frank Bainimarama has declared himself the new prime minister, four ...
Saturday, 07 April 2012 06:05
By Darren Wolfe
Highlights of the Brandywine Peace Community's Good Friday Protest and Civil Disobedience at Lockheed Martin in King of Prussia, PA
|< Prev||Next >|
Special Monitoring Mission
19 killed in Saraqeb
Russians march through Moscow
Kurdish fighters in Turkey
Ukraine military would not pull back its troops from the frontline
Make a donation to MWC News