#Hamas denies taking missing Israeli soldier Share Link: The al-Qasaam Brigades, the military wing of Hamas, has denied capturing a missing Israeli soldier after Barack Obama, the US president, called for his release as a precondition for further ceasefire talks after the latest Gaza truce fell apart after just a few hours.
#WHO: #Ebola out of control Share Link: The World Health Organisation's chief Margaret Chan has warned that West Africa's Ebola outbreak, which killed more than 700 people since February, is spreading quicker than efforts to contain the disease.
#Ukraine troops ambushed by pro-Russian rebels Share Link: At least 10 Ukrainian soldiers have been killed close to the wreckage site of Malaysia Airlines Flight 17 as their convoy was ambushed by pro-Russian separatists.
#Gaza truce collapses amid renewed shelling Share Link: A three-day humanitarian ceasefire in Gaza collapsed only hours after it began amid a deadly new wave of violence and the apparent capture by Hamas of an Israeli soldier.
- Tunisia has closed its main border crossing with Libya after thousands of stranded Eg...
- Uganda's constitutional court has overturned an anti-homosexuality law that was bra...
- Multiple gas pipeline explosions have killed 24 people and injured 257 others in T...
- Somali rebel group al-Shabab has shot dead a legislator in the capital Mogadishu, ...
- Kenya's president has ordered the repossession of land, stretching over 2,000 square ...
- A Sudanese woman who refused to recant her Christian faith in the face of a death sen...
Saturday, 07 April 2012 06:05
By Darren Wolfe
Highlights of the Brandywine Peace Community's Good Friday Protest and Civil Disobedience at Lockheed Martin in King of Prussia, PA
|< Prev||Next >|
Palestinian youths 'executed' in Gaza town
White House blames Hamas for 'ceasefire violation'
Obama address the short-lived truce in Gaza
Ceasefire in Gaza collapsed
62 Palestinians killed in Gaza
Make a donation to MWC News