US: 'little doubt' #Israel bombed #Gaza school Share Link: The United States has said there is "little doubt" Israeli bombs killed 19 people at a UN shelter in Gaza, in its strongest condemnation yet of Israeli attacks on civilians in the Palestinian enclave.
#Gaza 'on precipice' as #Israel presses attacks Share Link: The UN's top rights and refugee officials have condemned Israel's bombardment of Gaza and warned of a major humanitarian crisis, with almost half of Palestinians now refugees in their own territory.
#Hezbollah man dies on 'jihad duty' in #Iraq Share Link: A Hezbollah commander has been killed on "jihad duty" in Iraq, indicating the Lebanese group that is already fighting in Syria's civil war may be involved in a second front in the region.
#Ebola forces state emergency in Sierra Leone Share Link: Sierra Leone began quarantining areas of Ebola infection after declaring a state of public emergency to tackle the worst outbreak of Ebola in history, which has killed more than 700 people in West Africa.
- The head of the CIA has apologised to US politicians after an internal investigation ...
- The United States has said there is "little doubt" Israeli bombs killed 19 people at ...
- Armed groups claimed to have taken control of Libya's second largest city, Benghazi, ...
- European security monitors and Australian and Dutch crash experts have reached the cr...
- Heavy rain has hampered rescue efforts to dig through a remote village in western Ind...
- The father of jailed Al Jazeera journalist Peter Greste has said his imprisonment in ...
Saturday, 07 April 2012 06:05
By Darren Wolfe
Highlights of the Brandywine Peace Community's Good Friday Protest and Civil Disobedience at Lockheed Martin in King of Prussia, PA
|< Prev||Next >|
Ceasefire briefing in New Delhi
White House urges 'restraint' ahead of new Gaza ceasefire
Kerry sees 'opportunity' in #Gaza ceasefire
Israeli airstrike hits a house
Make a donation to MWC News