Deadly clash in Ukraine's restive east Share Link: A shoot-out at a checkpoint set up by pro-Russian separatists in eastern Ukraine has left three people dead and others hospitalised with gunshot wounds, the Interior Ministry has confirmed.
Abdullah takes lead in Afghan vote count Share Link: Former Foreign Minister Abdullah Abdullah leads the race to become Afghanistan's next president, according to the latest official tally of votes, but is short of an outright majority.
Many dead in #Iraq violence ahead of vote Share Link: Bombings across Iraq, including a suicide blast at a college in north Baghdad, have killed at least 18 people, while clashes in the country's restive city of Fallujah left 15 people dead.
Dozens dead in #Pakistan bus crash Share Link: A bus travelling to Pakistan's southern city of Karachi has collided with a tractor-trailer, killing at least 42 people and injuring 17 others.
- Malaysia Airlines has said a plane that was forced to turn back from its designated f...
- Grieving relatives of hundreds of missing ferry passengers have staged a violent prot...
- A United Nations envoy has accused Israel of trying to block him and other diplomats ...
- Nepal has called off the search for local climbing guides still missing after a deadl...
- Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter, the boxer whose wrongful murder conviction became an in...
- Japan has started to construct a coastal surveillance unit near a string of islands...
Saturday, 07 April 2012 06:05
By Darren Wolfe
Highlights of the Brandywine Peace Community's Good Friday Protest and Civil Disobedience at Lockheed Martin in King of Prussia, PA
|< Prev||Next >|
Two people were injured in southern Turkey
Assad hopes all Syrians have a happy Easter
Ukrainian Prime Minister Arseniy Yatsenyuk
Syria's Christians won't yield to extremists
Leader of pro-Russian forces in Slovaynsk
Make a donation to MWC News