Hungarian PM: We don't want more Muslims Share Link: Viktor Orban's comments come as thousands flood into Budapest train station after standoff with authorities.
Drowned refugee Aylan's father: Let him be the last Share Link: Father of boy whose body was found on a Turkish beach says he wants the world to see the plight of refugees.
Reports: UK to accept more refugees Share Link: British newspapers report government will bow to pressure and accept thousands more refugees from Syrian border in UK.
#Guatemala leader resigns after warrant for his arrest Share Link: The decision comes after President Otto Perez was stripped of his immunity due to corruption charges.
- Father of boy whose body was found on a Turkish beach says he wants the world to see ...
- Kentucky clerk convicted of contempt of court for refusing to marry same-sex couples ...
- Parliament's appointment of official from ethnic minority signifies reconciliation, b...
- President Xi Jinping pledges to cut 300,000 troops from 2.3-million strong army as it...
- British newspapers report government will bow to pressure and accept thousands more r...
- More than 8,850 schools no longer usable due to violence in six Middle East nations a...
Saturday, 07 April 2012 06:05
By Darren Wolfe
Highlights of the Brandywine Peace Community's Good Friday Protest and Civil Disobedience at Lockheed Martin in King of Prussia, PA
|< Prev||Next >|
Most Read News
- Street battles rage as #ISIL inches deeper into Damascus
- #Nepal police kill protesters amid political unrest
- #Egypt summons UK envoy over Al Jazeera verdict remarks
- Riot police clear protesters occupying #Beirut ministry
- Detained Vice News staff to appear in Turkish court
- Thai police reward themselves $84K over bomb arrest
Thanks to all of our supporters for your generosity and your encouragement of an independent press!
Drowned refugee Aylan's father: Let him be the last Share Link: Father of boy whose body...
US clerk detained for denying gay marriages Share Link: Kentucky clerk convicted...
Sri Lanka names first Tamil opposition chief in decades Share Link: Parliament's appointment...