@Hamas rejects #Gaza truce unless blockade ends Share Link: Hamas has rejected a ceasefire to end the 16-day offensive against Gaza unless Israel ends its blockade of the strip, its leader Khaled Meshaal has said.
UN to investigate Israel's #Gaza offensive Share Link: The UN Human Rights Council has voted to launch an independent inquiry into Israel's offensive in the Gaza Strip, backing efforts by the Palestinians to hold the Israel up to international scrutiny.
#Gaza under heavy attack despite truce efforts Share Link: Israel has bombarded the southeast of Gaza, killing more than a dozen people and forcing residents to flee, as the death toll since the fighting began in Gaza rose to above 655 and diplomats tried to find a solution to the conflict.
#Ukraine says Russian missiles shot down jets Share Link: Ukraine has said that two of its attack jets have been shot down by missiles fired from within Russian territory, in the latest violence in eastern Ukraine.
- Authorities have declared a 24-hour curfew in the Nigerian city of Kaduna after two b...
- Hamas has rejected a ceasefire to end the 16-day offensive against Gaza unless Israel...
- Fifty-one people have been killed after a TransAsia Airways passenger plane crashed w...
- Representatives of the majority-Muslim Seleka have signed a ceasefire agreement with ...
- A Somali MP renowned for her popular folk singing has been killed along with her dri...
- Italy's Costa Concordia cruise liner has begun its last voyage, as tug boats towed it...
Saturday, 07 April 2012 06:05
By Darren Wolfe
Highlights of the Brandywine Peace Community's Good Friday Protest and Civil Disobedience at Lockheed Martin in King of Prussia, PA
|< Prev||Next >|
Israel may be committing war crimes in Gaza
Ban Ki-Moon urges dialogue
A foreign worker in southern Israel died
Hamas will not agree to a ceasefire
Hamas leader Khaled Meshaal
Make a donation to MWC News