- A crowd of displaced foreign nationals heckle South African president as he vows to e...
- Messi scores his 400th goal for the club as Barcelona go five points clear of Real Ma...
- The unknown disease has so far killed 17 people in a southeastern Nigerian town and o...
- UN drivers killed and one other person wounded near the western city of Gao, UN says....
- Blasts in Baghdad claim at least 27 lives while a car bomb strikes next to US consula...
- Rival sides confirm reports of clashes near Tripoli between forces of UN-recognised g...
Monday, 16 January 2012 11:18
On this Martin Luther King Day it is good to remember the unseemly truth behind the pompous posturing. All the inflated homage to the "I have a dream" secretly veils the real relief of our public officials who thank their gods that there remains no seer, prophet or revolutionary thinker left that can match the vision and the strategic intelligence of the man who called out the conscience of a nation and died at the hands of our government for his trouble.
(I'm not kidding about this. it is an established fact that King died at least partially as a result of actions on the part of agents or agencies of the US federal government.)
Like Christ, before the Grand Inquisitor in Dostoevsky's Brothers Karamazov, if King returned today, the leaders of our present racist, warmongering administration would kill him again.
I have no doubt that Obama would be the first in line to fire the first shot. He can legally do it now in broad daylight without fear of censure.
King clearly will always be an inspiration to those who are enemy combatants against evil everywhere. We cannot suffer such a man to live.
|< Prev||Next >|
Most Read News
- Thousands rally in South Africa against xenophobia
- Pro-Russia journalist shot dead in #Ukraine
- Former #NFL star Hernandez sentenced to life in prison
- Japanese court orders nuclear reactors to stay offline
- #ISIL fighters overrun several villages in western #Iraq
- #China steps up runway construction in disputed islands
Zuma faces pressure to end violence in South Africa Share Link: A crowd of displaced foreign...
Messi reaches landmark as Barca increase La Liga lead Share Link: Messi scores his 400th goal...
Mysterious disease kills patients within 24 in #Nigeria Share Link: The unknown disease has...