- Council of State rejects challenge by two individuals on Sunday's key vote which, pol...
- One minute silence held in at Tunisia resort and in London to commemorate 38 tourists...
- Muslim Brotherhood says authorities asked family of leading member to collect bruised...
- President's office says WikiLeaks founder did not face "immediate danger", in respons...
- Security beefed up around mosques after ISIL says "Bahrain is next" following deadly ...
- Seven-time champion wants a bit of colour to be allowed and the rule relaxed. ...
Monday, 16 January 2012 11:18
On this Martin Luther King Day it is good to remember the unseemly truth behind the pompous posturing. All the inflated homage to the "I have a dream" secretly veils the real relief of our public officials who thank their gods that there remains no seer, prophet or revolutionary thinker left that can match the vision and the strategic intelligence of the man who called out the conscience of a nation and died at the hands of our government for his trouble.
(I'm not kidding about this. it is an established fact that King died at least partially as a result of actions on the part of agents or agencies of the US federal government.)
Like Christ, before the Grand Inquisitor in Dostoevsky's Brothers Karamazov, if King returned today, the leaders of our present racist, warmongering administration would kill him again.
I have no doubt that Obama would be the first in line to fire the first shot. He can legally do it now in broad daylight without fear of censure.
King clearly will always be an inspiration to those who are enemy combatants against evil everywhere. We cannot suffer such a man to live.
|< Prev||Next >|
Most Read News
- At least 130 killed in Indonesian military plane crash
- Fears rise of new #Ebola outbreak in #Liberia
- #Israel deports #Tunisia ex-president over #Gaza flotilla
- ISIL attacks Syria's Kurdish-held Tal Abyad
- Egypt's Sisi to rename Rabaa Square after slain Barakat
- US and #Cuba set to restore diplomatic ties
Top Greek court clears referendum on austerity Share Link: Council of State rejects...
Tributes pour in for victims of #Tunisia beach massacre Share Link: One minute silence held...
Egypt's Brotherhood says member tortured to death Share Link: Muslim Brotherhood says...