- Diversion of vessel to African country follows warnings from Saudis which did not wan...
- Move by governor Jerry Brown over spill off Santa Barbara County frees up funding and...
- Motorists bear brunt of shortage seen by some as linked to political transition in Af...
- Four migrants held on Pacific island of Nauru had reportedly agreed to be moved to So...
- Rights group says Gulf nation failing workers and says FIFA should pressure Qatar to ...
- Najib Razak tweets about need to save lives after migrants recalled being turned away...
Monday, 16 January 2012 11:18
On this Martin Luther King Day it is good to remember the unseemly truth behind the pompous posturing. All the inflated homage to the "I have a dream" secretly veils the real relief of our public officials who thank their gods that there remains no seer, prophet or revolutionary thinker left that can match the vision and the strategic intelligence of the man who called out the conscience of a nation and died at the hands of our government for his trouble.
(I'm not kidding about this. it is an established fact that King died at least partially as a result of actions on the part of agents or agencies of the US federal government.)
Like Christ, before the Grand Inquisitor in Dostoevsky's Brothers Karamazov, if King returned today, the leaders of our present racist, warmongering administration would kill him again.
I have no doubt that Obama would be the first in line to fire the first shot. He can legally do it now in broad daylight without fear of censure.
King clearly will always be an inspiration to those who are enemy combatants against evil everywhere. We cannot suffer such a man to live.
|< Prev||Next >|
Most Read News
- #ISIL captures strategic Syrian city of #Palmyra
- Thousands flee as Shia militias mass outside Ramadi
- Rescued migrants in Aceh recount horrific journey
- Shia groups deployed to retake Iraq's Ramadi from #ISIL
- Experimental spacecraft to test 'sailing' in space
- #India rape victim dies after 42 years in coma
#Myanmar navy announces rescue of stranded #Rohingya Share Link: Officials say about 200...
Arab coalition jets renew strikes on Houthis in #Yemen Share Link: Rebel positions in capital...
Colombia's #FARC rebels suspend unilateral ceasefire Share Link: Marxist fighters suspend...