- New wildlife report has identified more than 200 newly-discovered species including a...
- US general says air strike on MSF's hospital was a mistake as fighting erupts between...
- French president says attack on two managers by union activists threatens country's i...
- Protesters, most of whom belong to the Madhesi and Tharu ethnic communities, are demo...
- Asteroid on which Japan's space agency will detonate explosives in 2018, to be called...
- After years of secret negotiations, Trans-Pacific Partnership deal to cut trade barri...
Monday, 16 January 2012 11:18
On this Martin Luther King Day it is good to remember the unseemly truth behind the pompous posturing. All the inflated homage to the "I have a dream" secretly veils the real relief of our public officials who thank their gods that there remains no seer, prophet or revolutionary thinker left that can match the vision and the strategic intelligence of the man who called out the conscience of a nation and died at the hands of our government for his trouble.
(I'm not kidding about this. it is an established fact that King died at least partially as a result of actions on the part of agents or agencies of the US federal government.)
Like Christ, before the Grand Inquisitor in Dostoevsky's Brothers Karamazov, if King returned today, the leaders of our present racist, warmongering administration would kill him again.
I have no doubt that Obama would be the first in line to fire the first shot. He can legally do it now in broad daylight without fear of censure.
King clearly will always be an inspiration to those who are enemy combatants against evil everywhere. We cannot suffer such a man to live.
|< Prev||Next >|
Most Read News
- Palestinian killed and hundreds injured in West Bank
- #Israel limits Palestinian access to Jerusalem Old City
- #Russia accused of striking civilian targets in #Syria
- Netanyahu warns of punitive measures as tensions rise
- #Myanmar president sued in US over Rohingya abuse
- #NATO warns #Russia after jet strays into #Turkey
Hundreds of New Species Found in Eastern Himalayas Share Link: New wildlife report has...
US general: Afghan #MSF hospital strike was a mistake Share Link: US general says air strike...
Hollande condemns 'unacceptable' Air France violence Share Link: French president says attack...