Carmen Aristegui feuded with MVS Radio over her colleagues' firings after reports on alleged government corruption.
Mass protests held across the country calling for the impeachment of President Dilma Rousseff.
Authorities say that at least 42 people killed after bus plunges off a ridge in southern Santa Catarina state.
Nearly 100,000 members of armed forces join 10-day exercise that government says is against looming threat from the US.
John Brennan says new technologies help groups like ISIL coordinate operations and attract recruits.
State of emergency declared as warm temperatures and strong winds fan flames spreading towards the Pacific.
President says US is a "big monster" after Obama administration imposed sanctions on Venezuelan officials.
At least two police officers shot hours after city's police chief quit over "racial bias", say witnesses.
Congress votes in favour of granting Nicolas Maduro rights to enact laws without approval from lawmakers.
Page 10 of 39
Most Read News
- Saudi-led coalition declares end to #Yemen air strikes
- Russian special forces kill North Caucasus rebel leader
- Army 'regains ground' from #ISIL in battle for Ramadi
- #Sudan president cancels conference visit to #Indonesia
- Retrial of Al Jazeera journalists in #Egypt postponed
- Anti-ISIL rally turns violent in #Ethiopia