While some remember Castro's achievements, others condemn his half-century rule and embrace of Soviet-style communism.
Supporters saw Fidel Castro as a tireless defender of the poor; critics say he drove his country into economic ruin.
Trump's 2016 federal disclosure forms show he owns stock in the company building the disputed oil pipeline.
Tremor hits off the coast of El Salvador, and was also felt in Nicaragua, which is being lashed by a hurricane.
Government and FARC rebels sign new peace accord but public opinion over new agreement remains deeply divided.
Green party candidate says unexpected Trump wins in Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania need to be investigated.
Emboldened by Donald Trump, "alt-right" movement with neo-Nazis and anti-Semites met in Washington near the White House.
Daughter of Sikh immigrants from India who fiercely criticized Trump during his campaign accepts the job offer.
Page 6 of 18
Most Read News
- Jill Stein changes strategy in Pennsylvania recount
- Army advances in Aleppo as Russia blocks UN truce plan
- US colleges move to protect undocumented students
- Mosul: Thousands facing 'catastrophic' water shortages
- Libyan forces claim control of ISIL stronghold of Sirte
- Syrian forces tighten grip on besieged Aleppo
Should US President-elect Donald Trump's opponents be protesting against the election result?