Rebels agree to lay down arms after more than 50 years of conflict that left 220,000 people dead and displaced millions.
Split vote effectively kills Obama's executive order to protect millions of undocumented people from deportations.
Ceasar Goodson also found not guilty of manslaughter or assault in death of man that sparked riots in Baltimore.
Republican leaders move to shut down 12-hour House floor sit-in by Democrats demanding vote on gun safety legislation.
Democrats are refusing to leave the floor of the House of Representatives until gun control legislation is debated.
Bilateral ceasefire marks latest attempt to bring peace to the country after a half-century of bloody conflict.
Michael Sandford held for trying to grab a police officer's gun in alleged shooting attempt at a Las Vegas rally.
At least 185 activists killed worldwide, making it the highest recorded death toll, UK watchdog says in its report.
Wildfires rage as temperatures soar in the desert states.
Page 2 of 27
Most Read News
- Pope Francis calls on Armenia and Turkey to reconcile
- Germany's Merkel urges caution in UK's exit from EU
- First vessel passes through expanded Panama Canal
- Italy, Netherlands ask to share Security Council seat
- Brexit: Juncker, Farage spar in heated Brussels debate
- Scottish leader threatens to veto Brexit