About 60 people swept past security and broke a glass door to get into the lower house calling for a military takeover.
According to a new report, an increasing number of cities are making sitting on pavements and sleeping in cars illegal.
US agencies have 60 days to turn over data related to surveillance of income inequality protesters in Philadelphia.
UN chief warns new US leader Donald Trump any move to pull out of historic climate deal would be unacceptable.
Kremlin says Vladimir Putin congratulated US president-elect Donald Trump in phone call that also covered Syria war.
Already dealing with unemployment and drug cartels, Guerrero state anticipates possible 1 million deportees from US.
Number of anti-Muslim hate crimes rose in 2015 to the highest level since the aftermath of 9/11.
World Meteorological Organization states climate change has caused the number of extreme weather events to rise.
US president-elect, in his first interview since victory, says he plans to deport or jail undocumented foreigners.
Page 7 of 17
Most Read News
- Several wounded in Ohio State University attack
- Alwaleed bin Talal: 'Time for women to drive'
- US authorities: Dakota pipeline protesters can stay
- Oil prices surge as OPEC reaches production deal
- US: Air strikes killing dozens of Syrian troops legal
- 'Israeli jets' strike outside Damascus, no casualties
Should US President-elect Donald Trump's opponents be protesting against the election result?