President Putin faces major economic crisis as massive interest hike fails to kick-start Russia's currency.
Ding Shumiao said to have taken $322m to set up 57 rail projects for senior official jailed for corruption.
Dramatic increase in interest rate to 17 percent comes as tensions surge with the US over the Ukraine crisis.
Website launched by police urges Swedes to report suspicious behaviour among fellow nationals while travelling abroad.
Record $991bn lost to crime and corruption in 151 developing economies in 2012, up nearly five percent from 2011.
Strike being observed against government policies that will extend pension age, limit wages and cut public services.
Stock market shares plunge by over $3bn as oil prices drag down regional economies.
UK air traffic control says systems have been restored and are in process of returning to normal operations.
Page 3 of 9
Most Read News
- Protest deaths mark anniversary of Egyptian uprising
- US troops heading to Middle East to train #Syria rebels
- #ISIL offer to swap Japanese hostage for Iraqi woman
- Journalist covering prosecutor's death flees Argentina
- Kurds on verge of 'taking full control' of #Kobane
- Damascus struck by deadly rocket barrage