Total spending on football tournament will be $11.8bn after reduction in the number of luxury hotels.
Thousands protest against further spending cuts as Greece and international creditors struggle to strike a debt deal.
Manufacturers want government protection while traders want a strong currency in the face of rising Asian competition.
Emergency funding believed to be worth $3.4bn promised after fears of exit from euro leads to a run on banks.
Finance ministers of 19-nation currency bloc summoned to meet on Monday as Greece's bailout talks remain deadlocked.
German central bank chief says existence of the European currency not tied to developments in Greece.
Thousands rally in Athens against EU-IMF amid warnings that the debt-ridden country's future in the EU is at risk.
Last-ditch debt talks between Athens and its EU-IMF creditors fail as Greece stares into financial abyss.
Former world number one to face Monfils for a place in the final of the event's maiden edition on grass.
Page 3 of 10
Most Read News
- #Tunisian president says country 'in a state of war'
- #Greece overwhelmingly rejects bailout terms
- US 'spied on Brazilian president and her top officials'
- #Philippines charges owners of sunken ferry with murder
- #Yemen battle rages as air strikes intensify in Sanaa
- Kerry says #Iran nuclear talks 'could go either way'