Annual growth rate of 5 percent in third quarter is driven largely by consumer spending and investment in business.
Property developer sentenced alongside former deputy leader of Hong Kong in high-profile corruption trial.
Oil-rich Gulf states vow not to cut oil production, despite a glut in global supplies and plummeting oil prices.
President Putin faces major economic crisis as massive interest hike fails to kick-start Russia's currency.
Ding Shumiao said to have taken $322m to set up 57 rail projects for senior official jailed for corruption.
Dramatic increase in interest rate to 17 percent comes as tensions surge with the US over the Ukraine crisis.
Website launched by police urges Swedes to report suspicious behaviour among fellow nationals while travelling abroad.
Record $991bn lost to crime and corruption in 151 developing economies in 2012, up nearly five percent from 2011.
Page 8 of 15
Most Read News
- Army 'regains ground' from #ISIL in battle for Ramadi
- Retrial of Al Jazeera journalists in #Egypt postponed
- Anti-ISIL rally turns violent in #Ethiopia
- #Spain issues alert over oil slick threatening islands
- Drowning in a cacophony of content as #YouTube turns 10
- French minister says church attack foiled in #Paris