UNRWA urges humanitarian access to district devastated by government siege as ISIL battles Palestinian armed faction.
Aid agencies call for pause in Saudi-led bombardment as Russia holds meeting at UN Security Council to tackle crisis.
Former Egyptian president and his sons are accused of diverting public funds to upgrade family properties.
Houses and shops reportedly burnt and robbed after Iraqi forces and Shia militias took city from ISIL fighters.
Houthi rebels battle for southern port city as Saudi-led coalition drops aid to forces backing President Hadi.
Museums official Maamoun Abdulkarim says 15,000 antiquities are at risk of being lost with rebels in control of city.
Council members to deliberate on Russian proposal for "humanitarian pauses" in Saudi-led airstrikes targeting Houthis.
Thousands of Palestinian refugees trapped in the Damascus camp, where heavy shelling has been reported since Wednesday.
Palestinian officials say fighters from the armed group have forced their way back into neighbourhood after retreating.
Page 8 of 72
Most Read News
- Thousands rally in South Africa against xenophobia
- Pro-Russia journalist shot dead in #Ukraine
- Former #NFL star Hernandez sentenced to life in prison
- Japanese court orders nuclear reactors to stay offline
- #ISIL fighters overrun several villages in western #Iraq
- #China steps up runway construction in disputed islands
|Timothy V. Gatto|