Syrian government negotiator says his side is pushing for an expanded government under Bashar al-Assad's rule.
At least 50 killed, including children, in air strikes on two markets in rebel-held northwestern province, sources say.
Israeli court rejects insanity claim by defendant, convicting him for murdering Palestinian Mohammed Abu Khdeir in 2014.
Turkey hits back after four rockets land from Syria on hospital and teacher's dormitory in border town.
Talks between Houthi rebels and exiled government yet to begin as rebels accuse Arab coalition of air raids.
Opposition delegation is meeting with UN envoy to postpone negotiations until government is "serious" about transition.
Ceasefire in doubt as groups announce new "battle" in response to what they say are violations from the Assad side.
Israeli police say "some sort of explosive device" has wounded 16 people aboard bus near West Jerusalem's Hebron Street.
Page 6 of 18
Most Read News
- Turkish reporters get two years in prison for blasphemy
- Dozens of civilians killed in Syria's Aleppo attacks
- Qatari bank investigates reports of massive data leak
- US election: Trump and Clinton win in Northeast poll
- Bulgarian town bans women from wearing full-face veils
- Waiting for 3G: Palestinians call for connections
|William T. Hathaway|
|Liaquat Ali Khan|