Israeli NGO announces approval of building permits for 82 new homes in illegal Jewish settlement near Shuafat area.
All 118 passengers and 17 crew evacuated from aircraft in Uzbekistan after false bomb threat, Egyptian officials say.
Turkish police detain four suspects after attack on police bus kills 11 people in central Istanbul.
UN Human Rights Chief cites 'credible' reports of abuse, including executions of those escaping ISIL-held city.
Arab-led coalition fighting in Yemen is taken off list of violators, pending joint review by the coalition and the UN.
Suspect held for attack on security office near al-Baqa'a refugee camp in which five intelligence officers were killed.
At least 11 people killed and several wounded in bomb attack on police bus in the central district of Beyazit.
In a speech to parliament, the Syrian president says his forces will recapture territory lost to rebels.
Fighters battling to retake Fallujah from ISIL say they have secured its southern edge and have almost encircled it.
Page 10 of 47
Most Read News
- Pope Francis calls on Armenia and Turkey to reconcile
- Germany's Merkel urges caution in UK's exit from EU
- First vessel passes through expanded Panama Canal
- Italy, Netherlands ask to share Security Council seat
- Brexit: Juncker, Farage spar in heated Brussels debate
- Scottish leader threatens to veto Brexit