Monitoring group says the 37 civilians, abducted in February in Hasakah province, are in good health and shape.
Cyclone Megh crosses Socotra Island week after Cyclone Chapala killed and displaced several people in the same region.
Moscow-based group says troops can be seen using software, contradicting claims intervention is limited to air-strikes.
Poll says more than 50 percent support killings of Palestinian suspects as politicians call for civilians to arm.
Health ministry says most of victims died by electrocution in rain-related incidents in several parts of country.
Senior state department official describes Gulf countries' funding for humanitarian crises as "intermittent".
Israeli soldiers take over homes and activist group's offices in the occupied West Bank city of Hebron.
At least 21 people reportedly killed and many injured in suspected Russian air strikes on market in Damascus suburb.
Egypt says sound was heard in last second of recording and all possibilities for cause of crash are being considered.
Page 8 of 17
Most Read News
- French aircraft carrier sent to target ISIL in #Syria
- #Argentina exit polls suggest win for opposition's Macri
- Mass raids after #Paris attacks spark civil rights fears
- Four killed in latest bout of West Bank violence
- Refugees sew lips in Greece-Macedonia border protest
- Gunmen abduct 'ethnic Hazara' in southern #Afghanistan
|William T. Hathaway|
|William A. Cook|