Rebel leader says exiled authorities are attempting to impose own agenda on peace talks.
US calls deposed president's sentence "deeply troubling" while Turkey's leader condemns a "massacre of basic rights".
Four explosions hit three mosques and Houthi headquarters in Sanaa as Yemen peace talks in Geneva remain deadlocked.
Activists say improvised bombs dropped on rebel stronghold of Douma leave at least 36 people dead.
Inability to operate in Gaza Strip cited as reason for possible disbanding amid talk of Hamas-Israel truce.
Head of al-Qaeda in Yemen Sheikh Nasser al-Wuhaishi killed in air strike along with two others, al-Qaeda spokesman says.
Sheikh Ali Salman, head of al-Wefaq bloc, was charged with inciting a change of government by force.
Turkish president says Egypt's upholding of death sentence against deposed president is "massacre of basic rights".
Page 8 of 21
Most Read News
- #SpaceX rocket heading for ISS explodes after US launch
- At least 130 killed in Indonesian military plane crash
- Fears rise of new #Ebola outbreak in #Liberia
- #Argentina to seize assets of #Falklands firms
- African Union will not observe elections in #Burundi
- Water cannon used to disperse #Istanbul gay pride parade