UN's special adviser on sport says while FIFA chief should have gone sooner, he is "convinced he is not corrupt".
South Korean golfer to return home to join army after losing legal bid against compulsory two-year conscription.
Prank overshadows FIFA president's controversial announcement that he will remain in role for another seven months.
American, who won the US Masters in 2007, edged out Leishman and Oosthuizen.
Republic of Ireland international James McClean turned his back on UK national anthem before a friendly game in the US.
Former FIFA vice president and president of the CONCACAF regional football federation Jeffrey Webb bailed on $10m bond.
Rider says spectator yelling "doper" threw a cup of urine at him, despite his repeated assurances that he is drug free.
Jules Bianchi passes away of critical injuries sustained after accident last year at Japanese Grand Prix.
Page 3 of 19
Most Read News
- Kerry to discuss #Iran nuclear deal with #Egypt and #Qatar
- Several dead in #Turkey in attacks blamed on PKK group
- Pastor 'admits bid to build Christian state in N Korea'
- UK restricts dissident Chinese artist's visa request
- Iraqis vent anger over power cuts and corruption
- #Israel authorises force-feeding of prisoners