Voting for an incumbent is like going back to the same dentist who pulled the wrong tooth the last time.
Voting for an incumbent is like going back inside your camping tent even though you were just bitten by a snake there.
Voting for an incumbent is like re-marrying your former spouse even though she cheated on you the last time around.
Voting for an incumbent is like getting in a plane with a pilot who crashed his aircraft last time he went up.
Voting for the incumbent might mean that you need a change in your medications....
Voting for the incumbent is like taking your computer back to the same repair shop, even though last time they told you that your computer needed a lube and an oil change.
Voting for an incumbent is a vote for "staying the course".
Voting for the incumbent means that you believe that things can never get any better.
Voting for the incumbent signals the end of all hope.
Voting against all incumbents is the perfect way to achieve term limits.
Rosemarie Jackowski - Liberty Union Candidate for Vermont Attorney General -
|< Prev||Next >|
Most Read News
- Turkish reporters get two years in prison for blasphemy
- French protesters clash with police over new labour law
- Dozens killed in wave of air strikes in Syria’s Aleppo
- UN votes to reinstate full Western Sahara mission
- Egyptians and Libyan traffickers killed in dispute
- Syria civil war: 150 US soldiers enter Kurdish region
|William T. Hathaway|