Voting for an incumbent is like going back to the same dentist who pulled the wrong tooth the last time.
Voting for an incumbent is like going back inside your camping tent even though you were just bitten by a snake there.
Voting for an incumbent is like re-marrying your former spouse even though she cheated on you the last time around.
Voting for an incumbent is like getting in a plane with a pilot who crashed his aircraft last time he went up.
Voting for the incumbent might mean that you need a change in your medications....
Voting for the incumbent is like taking your computer back to the same repair shop, even though last time they told you that your computer needed a lube and an oil change.
Voting for an incumbent is a vote for "staying the course".
Voting for the incumbent means that you believe that things can never get any better.
Voting for the incumbent signals the end of all hope.
Voting against all incumbents is the perfect way to achieve term limits.
Rosemarie Jackowski - Liberty Union Candidate for Vermont Attorney General -
|< Prev||Next >|
Most Read Articles
Most Read News
- Zimbabwe pleads for cash to stop mass starvation
- Nigerian refugee camp hit by twin suicide bombers
- Iraq army enters last ISIL stronghold in Ramadi
- 58,000 children 'facing death' in drought-hit Somalia
- Al-Shabab 'planning Somalia attacks using AU uniforms'
- Turkey summons US envoy over support for Syrian Kurds